Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote (ideally London/UK)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Sauce is in the e-commerce and social media space. Our aim is to help brands turn their socials into sales, with a suite of tools and embeds. Shoppable curated Instagram embeds, Campaigns with post detection and conversion tracking, and a big data and machine learning driven Discovery platform to bring smarts to the Influencer Marketing realm. We’re a small, dedicated team, bursting with ambition, drawn towards beautifully solving complex problems.
Our challenges include:
- Scale: Efficiently growing a powerful platform within a small team
- Utilising effective monitoring (Cloudwatch, Datadog, NewRelic)
- Automation and Testing (Ansible, ECS, Monit, Visual regression, CI)
- Optimisation for performance and resource usage
- Big Data: Managing and manipulating datastores with high-throughput and up to billions of documents/records, which include MongoDB, MySQL and ElasticSearch
- Integrations and Embeds: with multiple platforms in the e-commerce and social media space, including Instagram/Facebook, Shopify, WordPress and Klaviyo
Bonus points if you have experience with data engineering, DevOps with AWS, or mobile development experience.
If you're seeking a chance to make an impact within a dynamic, fast-moving, technically demanding, yet collaborative environment with a team that values the craft and has a passionate and ambitious spirit, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.